You want your website to show up on the first page in the different search engines available so that potential customers know you exist. By having a better search, engine ranking is critical and boosts visits to your business that in turn leads to higher awareness and sales. However, if you do not have the expertise or time to do this yourself it may make sense to hire an SEO agency that is reliable to get your website in the top search engine rankings. Here are some essential questions you can consider asking a prospective Web SEO.
- Can you please present me with a list of your current and past customers?
- How will you improve my SEO rankings?
- Does your website adhere to the search engines webmaster guidelines
- What guarantee can you present me with
- How will we be communicating
- What fees are you going to charge me and what are the payment terms